Sunday, June 27, 2010

Swim Meet






Swim meets are always the highlight of my summer...A super fun, family activity! (Even if the kids don't agree)

2 comments:

  1. Alexandra is swimming year round now and going to Cheer for the high and swim for the high school. We will see how that works out. Your kids look so awesome! Savannah is swimming summer league and loves it. Brennan begged not to do swimming this year so he had to do every camp Joe signed him up for. Basketball camp, Football camp, Conditioning camp the rest of the summer(Like speed & agility).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Team Whiting! Wish we were there again to cheer you on!! You know before I even type it that I am cracking up over the swim cap pain. I had to drop my swim class at BYU cause I could never get my hair in one of those darn caps.

    Way to go guys! I know you did very well. You are awesome swimmers!!

    ReplyDelete