
The children just completed playing Mother May I to the bottom of the steps so they could get to the stockings, then I made them pause for a picture, torture!:)

The kids told Curtis and I that it was the best Christmas ever,they say that every year!
Nelson screamed like a little girl when he opened this gift, it was all he wanted for Christmas, the automatic air soft gun extraordinaire!

Mackenzie is my don't show much emotion child, but in this picture she is thrilled to the core as she finally got the coveted CHI.

Rhett was a little disappointed that he didn't get a gun for Christmas as well. Upon his request we returned the car in the picture for an automatic air soft gun, bright and early Monday morning, he was one happy boy.

Macy and I had gone shopping at Steinmarts and she fell in love with this skirt. I told her I wasn't going to get it as I thought it was way to expensive. I went back later and got it for her as I'm such a softy and she is way to hard to shop for! She was shocked and overjoyed.

Patten is the tether ball champion at his middle school during the lunch hour(so he says). He came home one day and told me he needed gloves as his hands were getting torn up. He was so excited to get the gloves and his own tether ball set for home.
Lillie had asked and asked for this bike! When she opened her gift her joy was so full we almost started to cry. It was a very Merry Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment