
Mackenzie made the cutest Red Riding Hood!!! She came to the Halloween party late and missed the family picture, Macy's friend was happy to sit in for her. If you are wondering who am I, the beautiful Guinevere of course with sir Lancelot close by!;) Lillie was Mulan, Macy was Rosie the riveter, (all the adults new who she was) and Patten tried to be the headless horseman, but just could not get that pumpkin to stay up and on.:( Nelson and Rhett are obvious I think. Oh, how we love Halloween, well, really we just love the candy. :P
Cute costumes! I love the creativity! :)
ReplyDeleteLove Rosie the Riveter! Macy should have gotten extra credit in history class for that! Jenn you look so pretty-- though I have decided you look best with your spunky, trendy short hair. Hope you guys one first prize for the best Twilight rendition (Vampires running around Renaissance Italy--Patten kinda looks like handsome Jacob the werewolf)
ReplyDelete