Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Our Family Just got Bigger

Meet Molly, she is the newest member of the family, whether we wanted her to be or not. I get a text from Mackenzie saying she wanted a kitten, I said no, we have a rabbit, it is enough. "My friend has a kitten and has to get rid of it today or it will meet an untimely demise, mom I love her!" "How can you love her if you haven't even seen or met her?" I say. "Mom, you loved me before I was born." How can you argue with that logic? Needless to say we now have a darling kitten, and I admit it, I love the kitten to my chagrin!

                                             Needless to say Molly gets plenty of attention.

3 comments:

  1. Love the picture of Curtis with the kitten. He is out like a light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! We have a cat at our house too. His name is Tiger and he is a tabby cat, as well as fat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's not going to help out with the weekly milk consumption:)

    ReplyDelete