This is the second driver in the works and I've decided
that teaching a child to drive is truly the scariest thing I've ever
done. I'm happy to say Mackenzie is a very good driver and
I know Macy will be as well, just getting to that point is well,
have I mentioned SCARY?
Couldn't help but be excited with Macy as she got her permit, she was so EXCITED!
Macy, you really are amazing and I love you!!! Have a lot of fun being amazing! Love, Grandma W.
ReplyDeleteNatalie gets her permit next month as well and I am preparing for more grays. just getting up the driveway to park had my blood pressure spiked. Yes we are so happy they can drive but they should make cars with training wheels, that don't go over 25 mph and have huge bumpers with stickers that read "for safety--stay a mile away"- lol. Macy, kidding aside, I am really happy for you :0)
ReplyDelete