Yeah!!!I am sooooo glad that you decided to get this started. That was a wonderful video!! Loved all of the pictures of the kids, brought a tear to my eye.....they are growing up so fast...not to mention that we miss you guys. Can you say tan.......wow!!! All of you have amazing tans, I need to move there! Merry Christmas to you! Love you all. Dan & Sarah
Oh my gosh!! Jen, your kids are soooo cute! Your oldest daughter looks just like you! When I saw her I started having flashbacks to high school! Have a Merry Christmas! --Jaci McNamar
WOW!! Such a beautiful family!!! I miss you all, and Morgan looks forward to meeting the rest of you. Love the videos! We love you guys, Merry Christmas.
Yeah!!!I am sooooo glad that you decided to get this started. That was a wonderful video!! Loved all of the pictures of the kids, brought a tear to my eye.....they are growing up so fast...not to mention that we miss you guys. Can you say tan.......wow!!! All of you have amazing tans, I need to move there! Merry Christmas to you! Love you all. Dan & Sarah
ReplyDeleteYou guys rock! Awesome video. Merry Christmas to you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteWilliams'
Love the video. Great to see everyone again. Look forward to seeing you in person in a few days!
ReplyDeleteJon
Sooo cute! Love the idea.
ReplyDeleteNow we can ALL keep up with your busy lives.
Merry Christmas!
Oh my gosh!! Jen, your kids are soooo cute! Your oldest daughter looks just like you! When I saw her I started having flashbacks to high school!
ReplyDeleteHave a Merry Christmas! --Jaci McNamar
WOW!! Such a beautiful family!!! I miss you all, and Morgan looks forward to meeting the rest of you. Love the videos! We love you guys, Merry Christmas.
ReplyDeleteThis was so great!!! More pressure now on me to get a blog. :) You have such a gorgeous family. We miss and love y'all so much!
ReplyDelete