well, I am happy to announce that all our presents were open and our family room trashed by 9:00 this morning. Now, everyone is doing their own thing by playing with their new presents and stuffing themselves with candy. I`m sure your Christmas morning was just as memorable.Here is a picture of us this morning looking at the "clever booby trap" that my parents had set the night before to make sure nobody would try to go downstairs to our stockings before anybody else. Each of my brothers claimed to have tried to make it down the stairs in the middle of the night but each said the knew they wouldn`t be able to make it so, disappointingly returned to their beds. Well, my parents took down their booby trap pretty easily and it was finally time to go downstairs.
Okay, so in our household we have a tradition of playing "Mother May I" down the stairs. It takes forever and I know my parents love making us wait to see our stockings and opening our presents as long as possible, so they can enjoy the torture were going through.
Okay, so in our household we have a tradition of playing "Mother May I" down the stairs. It takes forever and I know my parents love making us wait to see our stockings and opening our presents as long as possible, so they can enjoy the torture were going through.
LOVE the booby trap! I need to pick up that tradition. Such great expressions on everyone's faces for Mother May I. Sounds like it was a memorable day tho! Thanks Macy for the chocolate popcorn and for all the great gifts. Steve worked out in his sweatshirt this morning. Trevor has been wearing his pj bottoms for three days straight and I wore the adorable jacket yesterday to church and Natalie was decked out in the red nail polish and eyeliner. You spoiled us!
ReplyDelete