Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ketchup boy


Nelson is a true lover of ketchup.If ketchup were offered as a main dish he would be in heaven! When we go to Wendy's he fills several of those little white cups and drinks them, then he puts the container in his mouth and sucks it dry. He has ketchup on mashed potatoes any type of potatoes really, even the ones in stew, to top it off macaroni and cheese! Truly its amazing how much he loves ketchup.....until he gets his face dipped in it!!!!!! Sometimes the lessons in life are hard. I came home one day and found Nelson with a dinner plate full of ketchup. Then he was using his fingers to lap it up!!!!! I was appalled and decided he needed a lesson, one he wouldn't forget and hopefully he'd remember the next time he thought he needed a plate of ketchup for a snack......I introduced Nelson's face to the ketchup plate, they were not pleased. I'm happy to announce we haven't had any recurrences!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment