Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pack Meeting

In order to receive your wolf badge you first have to eat food off a dangling string, tradition I guess? Way to go Rhett.
I have to admit something here!!! At all the pack meeting I've attended where my boys have advanced in rank, they always give the mother a pin for all the help rendered. Well, that pin actually goes to Curtis, I don't help my boys with scouts. I do however launder their shirts, does that count?


Patten helped post the colors for the pack meeting and he was rather proud as I had just sewed on all his badges. Plus, I got the super star award for helping out. Who new?

1 comment:

  1. The boys look good in uniform. Jenn, please tell me you're not one of those moms that call it a Wuff merit badge isntead of Wolf.

    ReplyDelete