The Wacky World of the Whitings.... In Writing !!
You all look really scary to me and I'm so glad you don't look like that!:)
We have been laughing for five minutes now! :0) That is so hilarious! You guys have such a great sense of humor. We can laugh 'cause the Whitings are such an attractive family!
Whitings, I love watching your blog and all your pictures that keep us abreast of what you are doing.Fat pictures are cute. So sweet of Lillie with Grandma Kerlie. So nice that you could have her come down. I love you guysl. Grandma W.
You all look really scary to me and I'm so glad you don't look like that!:)
ReplyDeleteWe have been laughing for five minutes now! :0) That is so hilarious! You guys have such a great sense of humor. We can laugh 'cause the Whitings are such an attractive family!
ReplyDeleteWhitings, I love watching your blog and all your pictures that keep us abreast of what you are doing.
ReplyDeleteFat pictures are cute. So sweet of Lillie with Grandma Kerlie. So nice that you could have her come down. I love you guysl. Grandma W.