Monday, September 12, 2011

Better Hair Days





Back in April when I took Mackenzie to get her driver's license I had to show mine. I handed the gentleman processing the paperwork my license and he looked at it and then looked at me. He then said, "your new hair-dew is working a lot better for you." I was shocked, embarrassed and
hurt a little, but I had to agree with him, however in my defense I told him I had just moved to Texas and my hair had not acclimated to the humidity and I was five months pregnant! So When my renewal came this month I decided I needed a new picture instead of keeping the old one for another six years. Pride!!!! Now if I could just work on that smile.













1 comment:

  1. You should have told him that his face still isn't working for him.

    ReplyDelete