What a big day, sending off the caboose! Lillie was so excited from her new clothes and shoes to riding the bus. No tears on her part, later mom!
Lillie was so excited to ride the bus, me not so much for her. I'm such a mean mom, I talked to the bus driver to make sure Lillie and Rhett have assigned seats right behind the driver. I didn't want anyone messing with her glasses or picking on her. Rhett is a dutiful brother and watches out for her, he was very unhappy about the seating arrangements! The front seat is not cooooooooooooooooool! After they caught the bus I of course got in the car and drove down to the school and made sure all was well and had my cry. I actually was so distraught from leaving Rhett & Lillie that I forgot to put money in their lunch accounts and had to back to the school later.
Dad giving one more piece of advice before they catch the bus, STAY AWAY FROM GIRLS!
Patten is an 8th grader an Nelson sixth, Have a good day boys, momma's goinging to miss you.
Last but not least, the girls got home from seminary, got ready then headed out at 8:15 to go catch their bus. Macy is a Freshmen this year and Mackenzie a junior, watch out Akins high!
Beautiful family! I love you guys! I always loved the first day of school.....new clothes, new year, new teachers! Now I live vicariously through my children!
ReplyDelete