After two long years filled with lots of saliva, pain, rubber bands, food stuck in the braces and more appointments than I would like to mention, we are all happy to announce that Macy got her braces off!!!!!!
WOOHOOOOO!!! Happy day. She looks so beautiful. She has those big beautiful Bastian teeth. I had to wear the darn braces to BYU! Are Patton and Mackenzie jealous when she bites into apples?
WOOHOOOOO!!! Happy day. She looks so beautiful. She has those big beautiful Bastian teeth. I had to wear the darn braces to BYU! Are Patton and Mackenzie jealous when she bites into apples?
ReplyDeleteMacy, THATS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteOh Macy, I feel your joy!!! Way to go, girl. You have earned the right to have a good apple!! Grandma W.
ReplyDeleteMacy - you have got some BEAUTIFUL teeth! Enjoy them!
ReplyDeleteMacy look at your beautiful smile!!! You are gorgeous darling! Love you!
ReplyDelete