I am so proud of myself! I'm not a good seamstress and sewing really puts me in the fits. I always have this wonderful vision of what the item is going to look like and well, its always a bit scary. Macy and Patten are in orchestra and they are going to the Renaissance festival. There school is performing there and all student need to be dressed in Renaissance costumes. Of course I groaned!!!!! So I went looking for fabric for a dress, and couldn't find anything that I really liked. I did however find a curtain that had beads and beautiful trim, it instantly made me think Renaissance! Wel, its now Macy's dress and I think it is wonderful, thank goodness you can't see the inside of the dress!:) Patten's costume is in the works.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
The Renaissance Festival
I am so proud of myself! I'm not a good seamstress and sewing really puts me in the fits. I always have this wonderful vision of what the item is going to look like and well, its always a bit scary. Macy and Patten are in orchestra and they are going to the Renaissance festival. There school is performing there and all student need to be dressed in Renaissance costumes. Of course I groaned!!!!! So I went looking for fabric for a dress, and couldn't find anything that I really liked. I did however find a curtain that had beads and beautiful trim, it instantly made me think Renaissance! Wel, its now Macy's dress and I think it is wonderful, thank goodness you can't see the inside of the dress!:) Patten's costume is in the works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! That is gorgeous! I'm VERY impressed! Great job Jen!
ReplyDeleteNice job!!! You are AMAZING!!!!
ReplyDeleteCan you make me one for around the house?? Just kidding, you are so talented and you don't give yourself enough credit! You rock!
ReplyDeleteI don't know what is more amazing how great it looks or how creative you are to come up with that! Your kids could wear that during the Renaissance fairs in Italy and blend right in! Brava!
ReplyDelete