Lillie Hanging out with the big girls!
With Halloween being on Sunday this year the ward Trunk or Treat helped to ease the pain of not trick or treating, a little. Side note: we bought tons of candy for the kids and decided to do a church trivia night on Halloween night to earn candy. They will not be hurting for any sweets! Back to the trunk of treat. As you know Lillie is the baby and comes right after three boys. So when dressing up for Halloween this year I of course had a darling princess costume for her, crown and all. She had something else in mind! She wanted to be Spider man and wouldn't budge, I gave up. So we went to the church, and I just smiled and acted as if a little girl in a Spider man's costume was perfectly normal!!! Spider Lillie is what she was called for the night!:)
Thank goodness for Trunk r treat. And I love your idea of Church trivia night on Sunday/Halloween night! Great idea. I will do that with my seminary boys.
ReplyDeleteNatalie was the same way--forget the princess costumes--it's what happens when you have brothers near your age. But I think Spider Lillie is adorable!
It crossed my mind to come to your trunk or treat to see all my old friends... if last week wouldn't have been so crazy I would have...
ReplyDeleteWe'll connect next week.
Thanks for visiting my blog :)
I love Spider Lillie's costume. She is such a sweet girl. Also love your idea about trivia night. :)
ReplyDeleteIt's a bird, it's a plane, it's Spider Lilly! Love it, she will be one tough little cookie!
ReplyDelete