Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Preschool


I'm staring to feel trunky as Curtis would say. Meaning I'm anxious for all my kids to be in school. Its true I'm desperate for quiet time and alone time I will not lie. This November will be sixteen years that I have been at home taking care of little people. That is a long time!!!!! Hence, Lillie started preschool two days a week. I go grocery shopping by myself, get something to eat, wander through the stores enjoying just being alone. I've even rented a movie from red box. Heaven sums it up, HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Envious, is how I'm feeling now. :)
    I hear you though. I love the time I spend with Jett though I love when I get to drop him off every other week ( I switch with a friend) for a few hours and I go to the temple or help at the kids school. Today I am going out to lunch with Laura. I am so excited! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, seeing as how I'm only just BEGINNING in this whole staying home with kids thing, all I can say is I know I have a lot to look forward to. Shopping by myself?!? Unimaginable! ;)

    ReplyDelete